Thursday, May 7, 2009

Milestone -1



I better pen this down before it slip off my mind. My attachment at St Clare Int'l School on 2 Apr 09 was an eye opening for knowing, seeing special need students in school. My short stint at School has certainly evoked a sence of nostalgia; warm-hearted, helpful and caring of the Teachers and Assistant Teachers I've ever met and of course the lovely children too. There were total 8 students in my class one girls and 7 boys from the age group 7-14 (4 from India, 1 from Japan, 1 Korea, and 2 were local). All of the children were so unique and lovely. Although, all of you in my class merely use speech to comminicate but point and shown of picture to convey your thought and needs using PECS (lack of speech). Children, I felt your hospitalitise and sincerity though. I personally find the school's forward-looking vision and its team of very dedicated staff an invaluable source of motivation and encouragement for me to do my very best in Child Psychology and Educational Study.

Children, do you know what I have learnt from you? "Lives life in presence and don't take life for granted" and I shall bear in mind if one day I'm back to teach again, "Learn from Your Students, They are Your Best Teachers."

God bless everyone, everyone's beauty of the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment